Wednesday, 17 October 2007

A Forgettable Day

Wednesday 17 October 2007


A frustrating day for the tipping lines, 4 horses advised in total with two second places being the best results. Added to this a faller from a strong Isiris insider bet and an unplaced all weather selection all adds up to a loss of £400 from the tipsters.

I am managing to get the advised prices without too much difficulty at the moment, and this is going to be the key to making a profit from the services.

I only have to list todays price details to illustrate how important this is

Horse 1, advised 3/1, backed at 7/2, SP 5/2
Horse 2, advised 4/1, backed 4/1 (10p R4), SP 2/1
Horse 3, advised 3/1, backed 11/4 (never saw any 3), SP 2/1
Horse 4, advised 13/2, backed 7/1, SP 9/2

Got to get on at the advised prices wherever possible and the key to that is being able to make the calls at the appointed time, then I have to move fast to get on.
Haven't had any knock-backs so far, no doubt that will come and I will have have to plan for that eventuality. I've got accounts with just about every firm listed on oddschecker and I also have accounts with the Betfair, Betdaq and WBX.

I have been impressed with the quality of the information received so far, the majority of the horses have run well and I am very confident about how this project is going to turn out.



Traded the favourites well today, making a profit of £133 after commission. I failed to get out twice before the off today, but this time I was able to immediately trade a profit in running. However as I have stated previously, I've got to tighten things up here. Got to be out before the race turns in-play whether my position is green or red.

Got a busy couple of days workwise coming up so I will only be able to do the tipping lines during the day. Might trade the evening racing at Wolves, see how I feel when I get in.


Loss on day £267

1 comment:

leonthefixer said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog mate - all the best with your betting. I shall read with interest!

Leonthefixer
http://dontgiveupyourjob.blogspot.com/