Sunday, 28 October 2007

A Profitable Week

Sunday 28 October 2007


A fairly quiet day from the tipping lines produced one winner, Monet's Garden, but an overall loss on the day of £50.

Personally I didn't have any bets although I traded the favourites for a couple of hours and made £142 after commission to ensure a profitable day again and to cap a good week.


Profit on day £92




Looking back at the week I have made a profit of £1354, made up of £614 from the tipping lines and £740 from my own bets and trades, so I'm now £672 in front this month with just 3 more days to go.

I need to think about how I use the advices I am getting from the tipsters, and whether to stake more on the bets and then trade the anticipated shorter prices on Betfair. The majority of the tips are trading shorter come race time - half the price in some cases this past week, so there is something to work with for sure. Will have to try a few things out over the coming few weeks.

Going away to the Lakes for a few days tomorrow. I will be ringing the tipping lines daily, although it looks like it might be a quiet week - two of them already say no bet until Wednesday. But no trading from me until I get back on Friday.

Will update again next weekend.

1 comment:

leonthefixer said...

Hi mate thanks for the comments on my blog ( http://dontgiveupyourjob.blogspot.com/ ) I was in the process of reading yours when you posted your comments. Well done on your week good to see a nice profit. It will be interesting to see how you get on trading the tipsters if you go down that line. You seem to be going well on trading the favs - hopefully I will be at those levels some point soon :-). Have a great break and enjoy a few drinks courtesy of Betfair!