Thursday, 11 October 2007

Quick Update

Tuesday 9 October, 2007

As luck would have it, I missed a couple of winners while I was away, including a 33/1 shot on Thursday. I managed to pick up all the Thursday messages bar one before I left for the airport - missed the last message, containing the big winner, by about 20 minutes, but that's the way it goes.

It is inevitable that I will miss some calls, and, therefore, some winners during this project. Hopefully the winners and losers I miss will balance each other out.

Also, when I was planning all this, I knew I would be in Paris last weekend and so I wasn't going to start the subscriptions until I got back. Had I stuck to that I wouldn't have made the £1500 profit at the end of September, so there's no point in getting upset about it.

First day back, just one bet advised - unplaced. Loss of £100 is offset by profit on personal trades (just price movements today) of £53.

Loss on day £47.

No comments: