Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Busy Couple of Days

Tuesday 13 November

Not been around during the day to trade for last couple of days so relying on the tipping lines to do their stuff. So to bring things up to date......

Isiris gave out an each way insider bet at 6/1 advised which duly finished second, however I was unable to get the message on time and had to back it at the 5/1 SP, but a small profit on the bet.

Mark Holder played in the 2.20 at Kempton, backing Cool Roxy (14/1) and Turtle Soup (40/1) each way. Cool Roxy was second whereas Turtle Soup was nabbed close home to be denied third place, and a great profit - having traded at 1.01 in the place market on Betfair after the last I found out later. So very unfortunate to lose £5 on the race.

Finally, I was advised a lay of Ouninpohja - which I had already picked out myself to ring in to Betfair - so another £96 profit.


Profit on day £109

No comments: