Wednesday, 21 November 2007

Catch Up Time

Not a lot of time this week but just to update the latest results.


Tuesday 20 November

Just the one bet on Tuesday, with a main account bet from Isiris - a 6/4 second in the 4 horse race at Fakenham and a loss on the day of £200.


Wednesday 21 November

Kevin at Isiris back to his best today with an insider bet winning at 10/1 advised and a profit of £625 on the bet. Elsewhere Quiet Times was second at Kempton and Aston Lad unplaced. Profit on day £400.


Been a quiet week so far in terms of the blog, but I've been very busy work wise - too busy really. It's getting to the stage where I would rather be doing this than anything else now. Give it until after Christmas and then it might be time to make a decision about which way I go.

I'm at home all day tomorrow, got a few things to catch up on but I should be able to do some trading in the afternoon. Might trade the evening card at Wolves if I get the chance.



Tuesday / Wednesday profit £200

No comments: