Sunday, 25 November 2007

Milestone Reached

Sunday evening


Another profitable week, not too much action from the tipsters apart from the usual busy Saturday and as you've gathered work is a pain in the arse and is severely restricting my trading activities. However £312 from the tipsters, £136 from my own bets / trades means a profit on the week of £448.

The overall profit now stands at £5080, £2758 from the tipsters and £2322 from my personal trading. Great stuff, more of the same please !!!!!

1 comment:

leonthefixer said...

A huge well done mate on hitting the £5k profit - that takes some effort and isn't a bad second income!!! I have just hit a slightly smaller target today myself in the £600 level but it is equally as significant to me as I am sure yours is to you! Well done and heres to the next £5k!!!

Looking forward to your more in-depth posts in the future.