Sunday, 18 November 2007

More of the same

Sunday 18 November


The icing on the cake today with another profitable day. Just three bets advised with Steve Lewis Hamilton advising Kalca Mome at 6/1 (20p rule 4) and a lay of Predateur and Optimum giving out Spirit Calling each way third at 13/2. Another £362 profit.

No trading or bets from me today.



Profit on day £362



So what a fantastic week this has been. A profit of £2657 since Monday, £2183 from the tipping lines and £474 from my own trading. So far this month a profit of £3753 and since I started on 1 October I'm £4632 ahead. Must not get carried away though, hopefully the tipsters will keep doing their stuff and I've got to plug any leaks in my own betting to ensure this project is a success. But what a start !!!

No comments: