Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Two in a row

Wednesday 12 December

Optimum racing, not for the first time recently, were the stars of the show giving out Mibleu each way at Leicester - on at 13/2, winning very impressively at 9/2. Mark Holder had yet another placed each way bet in Arthurs Dream (11/1). So the long run without a winner continues, but thats now 11 placed horses in that time - and all except two at 8/1 and over. Only need to get one or two over the line in front and we'll be in clover I'm sure. The other two horses today were from SLH, Castlecrossings who was second, and Glenridding unplaced on the all weather.

Was at home today but decided against getting involved for three reasons, firstly my recent performance is still gnawing away at me somewhat so I'm a little reluctant to play at the moment. Second, I wanted to see how the new Betfair SP would impact on the markets, can't say I noticed anything too alarming from my point of view, and third the trading software I use - Bet Trader pro seems a bit sticky just now, slow to log in, sticking when switching from grid to ladder etc. I'll keep an eye on it in the next few days and see how things are. The last thing I need at the moment is to lose a huge chunk of money due to a software glitch. I can fuck it up very nicely on my own thank you very much !!


Profit on day £218

No comments: