Friday, 18 January 2008

Giving Some Back

Thursday 17 January

After a fantastic day on Wednesday, today was something of an anti-climax with a small loss on the day. 4 bets in total, Tapas Lad 2/1 winner given by Mathematician. Less said about the other three the better with Coleorton Dancer (Math) Jord and Treetops Hotel (both SLH), managing to beat one horse home between them !!

Loss on day £150



Friday 18 January

Lost £250 today but it could have been very different. Was on Curzon Prince (via SLH)at Wolves, caught right on the line to cost me a win of £275. Thought he'd just held on when I watched the race but as soon as I saw the freeze frame I knew my fate. Elsewhere Isiris gave out an Insider bet which was unplaced and Mathematician gave Mr Maxim, a loser at Catterick.

Loss on day £250


Hopefully, the weather will relent enough for tomorrow's cards at Haydock and Ascot to take place. Some excellent racing in prospect, so lets hope for a dry night.

No comments: