Saturday, 12 January 2008

Happy Days are Here Again !!

Saturday 12 January

Just two bets today, both from SLH. Mafeking, who has been put up twice before, won for me for the second time today at the advised price of 6/1. SLH also wanted to be with Lindop each way in the Kempton 2.15, but due to non-runners this wasn't possible. However he advised a minimum stake win bet at 5/1, either way the horse was 4th. Optimum put up a price dependent bet on Mister Quasimodo in the last at Kempton. However the horse never reached the minimum price of 6/4 and so I didn't back it.

Finally, it looks like someone was smiling on me today as I got my football bet up, any 3 from 5 and an acca on West Ham, Doncaster, Grimsby, Morecambe and Cheltenham. All won, with Morecambe and Cheltenham scoring in injury time !!!


Profit on day £880

2 comments:

The Nameless Trader said...

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I've added you to my links section. My blog is at http://clickingthewrongbuttons.blogspot.com/

Hope you don't mind.

Cya

Rebelred said...

Well done on the footie JP, those accumulators can be a very frustrating waste of time, 3 from 5 permed seemed to work very well for you.

Any future tips more than welcome!!

Simon