Thursday, 10 January 2008

Just The One Today

Thursday 10 January

Just one bet today. SLH advised a win bet on Cleveland at 9/2. Eventually sent off at an SP of 5/2 but could only finish third.

Loss on day £100


No time for trading again today. Haven't had a single trading session on Betfair this year, partly cos I was ill in the first few days and this week because I've been busy working. Not really how I want things to be, but I feel a bit stuck just now. A good day on Betfair could have earned me £100 today I'm sure. Indeed I am just over £1000 down so far this year, £100 a day - could cover that with trading the favs, assuming I maintain my discipline. Time and money management is the key to success here, at the moment I'm not doing very well with either. Got to get my act together !!!

No comments: