Tuesday, 26 February 2008

And thanks again....

Tuesday 26 February

Well, was anticipating a busy day today with 5 horses put up by my services.

Unfortunately high winds led to the meeting at Catterick being abandoned after the runners had gone down to the start for the first race hmmmmmm....

Left with just the two bets, SLH gave out a minimum stakes each way bet on Red Ensign in the Leicester 3.20 which fell, and the all weather service gave Joy and Pain at Lingfield who got up to win at 10/3.

Had a bet on the football tonight, just played on the under / over 2.5 goals in 5 games, trebles and an acca. got 3 out of 5, so one winning treble and a loss on the bet of £37


Profit on day £271

2 comments:

monte said...

Hi,
I see that you bought service from shl. Colud you make me favour and write some more info about it. I mean: horse, price...

I would like to follow by recommended bets and after a while decide what to do. buy it or not.

Good luck in your bets
Monte

JP said...

Hi monte,

Thanks for reading my blog, sorry for the late reply.

If you write again with an e-mail address, which I won't publish of course, I will give you my opinion on SLH with full results from 1 October.


All the best
JP