Saturday, 22 March 2008

There's a hole in my wallet dear Henry dear Henry

Saturday 22 March

Profit or loss will be updated later on but I've made my mind up to dump both Mark Holder and Henry Rix.

Results for the last 6 months cannot justify investing another £2000 for the next six months, never mind £3000 for another year. Money better spent on a holiday I reckon, not had a break yet this year and I'm ready for one.

I will stick with Isiris, SLH, Mathematician and Paul Jones. I might look to add one more service, but I'm happy to go forward with these for the rest of this year.

Will also be looking to back more of my own selections when the time allows and also going to be doing much more trading in the next few months.

Exciting times ahead.....

2 comments:

emma said...

I have been reading your blog for a while and find it very interesting.
I am considering joining a service and would like to join isiris but they are not taking on new members .
My question is if you could have 1 only would it be mathematician or slh.
Also have you heard anything of blue sky racing.
Thanks again

JP said...

Hi Emma,

Thanks for your kind comment about my blog.

Regarding Isiris, as you know it is currently a closed shop and have been told it will stay that way. If you want access to some of their information they have a daily mark your card and losers premium rate lines which are apparently going very well at present. Obviously you need to factor in £15-£20 daily call costs into your calculations.

Given the choice of one, I would have to take SLH with the way things are at present.

I am about to update the blog and will be reporting more winners for Steve.

It is a very good service (www.slh.co.uk) and I am delighted with the results. I subscribe to the full package (including the all weather) and will be renewing at the beginning of May.

Mathematician is very good at what he does, and I'm getting used to his style now - a daily e-mail outlining the days races with recommended bets given at the top of the message and other advice race by race.

Have looked at the Blue Sky website and was one of the services I considered when I started this project, but in the end I decided that I had more than enough info available without another service. Having decided to lose two of my originals, I am looking at them again, but am inclined to leave things be for now. They are offering a trial if you look on their website.

Hope this is of help.


All the best
JP