Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Steady Profit Again

Wednesday 16 April

Only headline tip from my services was from SLH on the all weather. Advised Opera Writer each way at 6/1. As mentioned the other day I am backing these win only from now on as I think this will prove more profitable in the longer term. As it was the horse finished unplaced anyway.

Mathematician didn't put up an account bet, but gave Wait For The Will as his best of the day which I backed and it won at 5/2.

Called the Isiris mark your card line again today. Came up with 4 winners at 5/1, 3/1, 2/1 and 5/4 as well as a 16/1 second. Put them all on with Ladbrokes over the phone as I was at work today and I didn't have the time or inclination to ring round 4 or 5 firms trying to get the best price on 11 horses. Will shop around when I am at home and on the net.


Profit on day £220

No comments: