Thursday, 29 May 2008

Cracking Day Again

Thursday 29 May

Very good all round performance today, although the star of the show was Mathematician who gave a main account bet winner in Malguru, each way which won at 10/1 (managed to get 14/1) and his only other advice on the day was a win bet on Barney McGrew at Newcastle, a winner at 13/2 (on at 10/1) with a saver on Ingleby Arch, so top class work again from Mathematician with three 10/1+ winners in the last week.

Three bets from Blue Sky today with one winner in the shape of Bushman who came home a very easy winner in the last at Sandown at 3/1 (rule 4 applies). The other tips were Virtual and Lucarno.

SLH advised a win bet on Lord On The Run, just got up to win at Wetherby at 9/2. Elsewhere he advised a lay on Forty Acers which won, and the all weather bet was Curzon Prince who came in 4th, beaten about a length having been backed from 13/2 into 7/2.

Nothing from Optimum or Isiris today.

Finally the mark your card service continued its disappointing week with just two winners today at 5/2 and 8/11, although the long list of placed horses continued with another handful today.


Profit on day £785





I've decided to stop calling the mark your card line from tomorrow. I've got enough action from the services I already use and it's not actually making any money at the moment. In the long term I know I would make a profit following the line, but I'm backing over 20 horses somedays which is ridiculous really. I may revisit it in future if and when Kevin stops the mainline service, but I think stopping at this point is sensible.

Stick with what I've got now and build up the profits during the rest of this year.

Looking at the profit and loss for May, I am now just £24 down on the month which I am absolutely delighted about - on 9th May I was £4740 behind on the month. If you had told me then that I would have a chance of making a profit in May I wouldn't have believed it possible. Just goes to show you have to keep your chin up and keep sticking the money down.

Fifty quid profit over the next two days would do very nicely thank you !!

No comments: