Sunday, 22 June 2008

After The Lord Mayors Show

Sunday 22 June

After the frenzy of Royal Ascot, just one horse today - Mathematician highlighted Full Of Zest at Hereford as being worth a small interest each way. Didn't see the race but he seemed to live up to his name, leading until two out before weakening quickly out of it.

Elsewhere Italy were despatched from Euro 2008 on penalties by Spain, and deservedly so, and I will record my losing ante-post bet today.

Bit of good news, Paul Jones gave out an each way on Knot In Wood at 16/1 last week, finished 4th but I missed it when I was putting my figures together this morning, and the profit of £300 on the bet means I can record a small green figure today.


Profit on day £50


Will have to watch Wimbledon if I want to see any grass tomorrow afternoon as the two race meetings scheduled are at Lingfield and Wolverhampton. Nice touch, anyone would think it was the middle of winter. Still, if one of my services can find a winner tomorrow I won't be complaining too much.

2 comments:

emma said...

Hi
Missing the thread at the moment
looking at the blue sky 10-1
and the decent results slh is having i,m presuming its been a good period.
anyway good luck

informer said...

Hey JP

Where you gone ?