Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Calm Before The Storm

Sunday 15 June

No horses at all today, with all my services taking the day off or being unable to find anything so just a losing football bet from me today. Looked like things were on my side as I had Turkey and Argentina in a double, Turkey turned things round in the last few minutes but Argentina were terrible in their match at home to Ecuador, equalising with the last kick of the match - but no good to me unfortunately.


Loss on day £100



Monday 16 June

Just one horse today, with SLH going each way on Moyne Pleasure at Sedgefield. Took the advised 9/1 and the horse came in third.

Elsewhere, my biggest bet on Euro 2008 came unstuck - lumped £300 on Austria to finish bottom of their group, but missed out as they came in third on goal difference above Poland after both teams lost 1-0. Just one goal in it and some gilt edged chances missed by both Poland and Germany which might have seen me collect, but not to be. Still well up on the tournament so far and plenty of time yet to add to that.

Loss on day £238

No comments: