Sunday, 20 July 2008

Profit on the Golf but nothing else

Sunday 20 July


SLH put up September Moon each way at Newton Abbott, horse ran well and finished second at 9/1. Other horses today were President Park each way from Optimum and Herne Bay and Briteside from the Tipping Legends which were all unplaced, nothing else from any of my services.

As far as the Golf was concerned, Jim Furyk finished tied 5th, so my each way bet at 25/1 was landed with a deduction for dead heat, Robert Allenby and Anthony Kim finished in a nine way tie for seventh place, so the each way bets I had with Paddy Power at 45/1 and 50/1 had a return but much reduced by the dead-heat, indeed I didn't even get my stake back. However I only got a return of any description because KJ Choi took 8 at the last so no complaints. Had a good run through the tournament with Jim Furyk briefly tied for the lead on Saturday and Anthony Kim within two of the lead for an hour or so on Sunday before he faded over the closing holes.

Had a bet on the Scandi football this afternoon but nothing doing so an overall loss on the day.


Loss on day £265

No comments: