Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Back on the winning trail

Wednesday 13 August


Three selections from Tipping Legends today with the one winner being Lady Deauville at 11/2.

SLH gave out Lady Deauville as well so I picked up nearly £1400 on the race.

Isiris were busy today with three insider bets as well as another ante-post bet on the football. A 4/1 winner coupled with two losers ensured a £300 profit for them today.

Final bonus was that I managed to get my first football bet of the season up - Liverpool and Arsenal both under 2.5 goals plus Marseille and Morton in trebles and an accumulator.


Profit on day £1495

1 comment:

leonthefixer said...

Hi mate- thought I should drop you a comment as I havn't for ages. To be honest I have not read the blog for a while. I just dont seem to have much spare time these days with plenty to do in the mornings and then with the racing going from 2pm till 9.30pm!

I will hopefully do a skim through in the next few days, hope it has been going well and you are showing a good profit!

All the best,

Leonthefixer.