Monday, 1 September 2008

Still Here

Apologies for the lack of updates, but I'm about to go away for 2 1/2 weeks so I've got a lot of work to get through, as well as various other things to sort before I leave.

Given enough time, I will update the blog on Wednesday morning before I go. Not sure exactly where the profit and loss has got to as I haven't had time to update my spreadsheets either. There has been one great day (last Friday), followed immediately by a very bad day on Saturday. But I think I've probably improved things by maybe £200-£300.

Have drawn stumps now until I get back, no time to make any calls today or tomorrow as I will be far too busy so no betting for nearly three weeks (wow !!).

Couple of other points, an apology to Andrew who was sitting in on Graeme Dand's Experiment blog last week - he left a comment here which I never got round to replying to.


Also, sorry to see Leon has called it a day as far as his blog is concerned. He started last October pretty much around the same time I did, and I've followed his progress with great interest. He's done very well for himself and I'm sure he will continue to do so.

That is it for now - all being well there will be an update on Wednesday morning, otherwise I'll be back on Saturday 20 September.

1 comment:

leonthefixer said...

Thanks for the kind comments, much appreciated.

Best of luck with the betting and keep the blog going!

Have a great break mate!

All the best,

Leonthefixer