Sunday, 19 October 2008

Wipeout

Saturday 18 October


Bit of a sore head this morning after a good night last night, and looking back on yesterday's results doesn't help much either.

No winners at all sadly, Tipping Legends played in 5 races including two in the Cesarewitch but a second place with Eighteenfifty was the best they could do.

Other losers were an insider bet from Isiris on Distinction, Graham Dand advised a bet on Whenever in The Cesarewitch at 40/1 - finished well down the field, and Mathematician had Mister Fizzbomb unplaced at Catterick.

SLH got me out last Saturday night with a winner on the all weather but not to be last night, with It's A Dream beaten just over a length in third.

My footy bet was a shocker as well with only 1 out of 5 correct, and that was a 90th minute goal !! so a day to forget and quickly move on from.


Loss on day £810

1 comment:

Graeme Dand said...

Hi JP.

Seems like you have arrived back at just the wrong time!

I'm currently having a nightmare run and it just seems to be going on and on! It sounds like a few other services you use aren't do great either at the moment which won't be helping you much.

It's very poor for me personally and most of mines aren't even running well, so I'll just need to keep working away and trying to find winners.

One thing I've found from my short spell doing this is that winners tend to come in little runs. However, losers obviously come in slightly longer runs then and I'm on one at the moment.

Once I hit the next winner, it will be a monkey off my back and I'll hopefully hit some form but Nevada Desert didn't really help my mood too much today!

Good luck for this week and I hope the services perform much better including me!!!! :)

Graeme