Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Losing Day

Tuesday 11 November


Just a handful of bets, with the only winner being Nevada Royale from Isiris (now their 8th winning main account bet in a row, and as you can imagine KB is feeling pretty pleased with himself).

Elsewhere, Optimum put up Brave Villa at Lingfield who finished third and there were three losers for Tipping Legends, all to minimum stakes.

Added to that, no joy on the football, as Swansea were unable to repeat Sundays victory over Watford and so my treble was sunk.

Still feeling pretty rough after my spill yesterday. I'm OK as long as I don't try and do anything silly - like moving.

Lesson learned I suppose, crashing into brick walls is not a good idea. Ouch !!!


Loss on day £298

2 comments:

chriswally09 said...

Hi. Impressive profits from these tipsters. What list of tipsters do you use?

JP said...

Hi mate,

I've dabbled with several over the last year, but this is the current list.

Isiris
Mathematician Betting
Optimum Racing
Steve Lewis Hamilton
Theformanalyst (Graeme Dand)
Tipping Legends (racing and golf)

I also subscribe to Paul Jones National Hunt service, which includes his Cheltenham ante-post selections which were stunning last season, have a read of my blog from last March.

Thanks for reading, if you need any more info please let me know.

All the best
JP