Thursday, 12 March 2009

3.20 Cheltenham

The World Hurdle now and over to Kasbah Bliss.

Obviously no good to me now should he win, although I've had £100 on him. A very interesting one at a huge price and I've deviated from my staking plan. Also played it on Betfair and I've got a risk free bet on it and I've left an in-running bet on it at a short price in case it runs a stormer.


Bets

Kasbah Bliss £100 win @ 5/4
Big Bucks £50 win @ 13/2
Big Bucks £100 win @ 6/1
Punchestowns £150 win @ 7/2
Shakervilz £50 e/w @ 80/1
Shakervilz £100 back @ 140 on Betfair
Shakervilz £100 lay @ 88.96 on Betfair
Shakervilz £500 lay @ 4.3 in running
Match Bet Punchestowns to beat Big Bucks £150 @ 1.7 *** update, now matched ***

£650 staked


Kasbah Bliss is eclipsed and can only finish fourth as Big Bucks takes the race, staying on past Punchestowns with Powerstation back in third. Shakervilz ran a good race but was never going to get my in running bet matched, traded as low as 60 ! A decent return on the race for me, wasn't expecting too much to be honest, still a fair bit down on the day, but plenty of bullets to fire in the last two.

Profit on race £425

No comments: