Sunday, 1 March 2009

Coming soon - live blogging !

The Cheltenham Festival is just over a week away now, and as always I shall be taking the week off work.

About four years since I last attended the festival, but I never miss watching it.

It's going to be a manic week betting wise for me, wasn't with Tipping Legends last year but they advised 49 horses over the course of the week, The Form Analyst is expecting to give out 20-30 selections at the meeting. Plus I have Maths, Optimum and SLH who will give account bets, and also race by race analysis as they did last year. To top it all off, I have once again joined Paul Jones' Cheltenham ante-post service which produced fantastic results last year - and this year's portfolio is building nicely. Also included is Paul's overnight e-mail service, with the best horses from a trends point of view.

Looking ahead then, I could be laying out upwards of £10,000 in bets during the week and so I've decided that I will blog "in running" during the festival. Will update throughout the day, including a race by race summary of what I've backed and the resultant profits and losses. Should be an interesting read I think - as much as anything else it will help me keep track of where I've got to ! Hope some of you can join me for what should be an enjoyable week.

1 comment:

Changing days said...

That sounds excellent - will be watching with interest! I also have the week off for Cheltenham, can't wait!