Monday, 30 March 2009

Very Quiet

Monday 30 March


It'll get very busy for me at the end of this week but for today, a very quiet start to the week with only two bets.

As I mentioned yesterday, I've started following the advice of Mick and Gags who I've met through The Form Analyst forum. See link on right hand side to "Making It Pay", under the Services I Use heading.

Good start from them today with Watson's Bay suggested each way at 12/1 finishing third at an SP of 7/1.

The other bet today was from SLH's all weather team, Albero di Giuda was unplaced.



Bets Advised


Making It Pay

Watson's Bay 1pt e/w @ 12/1 - 3RD (SP 7/1)


SLH A/W

Albero di Giuda e/w @ 7/1 - LOST (SP 8/1)



Bets Placed

Watson's Bay £50 e/w @ 12/1...............100
Albero di Giuda £100 win @ 7/1...........(100)

Profit / Loss on day £0

2 comments:

leathehat said...

hey JP. i thought i better introduce myself. i have been following your blog for quite some time now and it makes for fascinating reading. I hope you have a good aintree.

Good luck Lea

JP said...

Hi Lea,

Good to see you on here and glad you're enjoying my blog.

Thanks for your good wishes .


All the best
JP