Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Not so good

Tuesday 13 October


Nothing doing at all today with Puy D'Arnac being the closest to a return, beaten just over a length in third.

All other bets advised were unplaced.

Problems with the Isiris phone lines today meant that the message went on line late, finally managed to access it after about half a dozen attempts. KB had two proposed account bets but decided to cancel them as not everyone would have been able to pick up the message. Will find out tomorrow whether or not we missed out on anything.



Bets Advised


Equine Investments

Daring Dream 0.5 pts win, 0.5 pts e/w @ 10/1 - LOST (SP 6/1)


High Class Equine

Shayla 0.5 pts e/w - LOST (SP 25/1)


Chris, The Form Guru

Dance Card 2pts win @ 9/1 - LOST (SP 15/2)
Blown It 1pt e/w @ 20/1 - LOST (SP 16/1)
Geojimali 0.5 pts e/w @ 20/1 - LOST (SP 25/1)
Puy D'Arnac 3pts win @ 5/1 - 3RD (SP 7/1)
Edas 1pt e/w @ 11/1 - LOST (SP 14/1)


Bets Placed

Daring Dream £50 win, £50 e/w @ 8/1 - 10/1......(150)
Shayla £25 e/w on BF.............................(50)
Dance Card £100 win on BF.......................(100)
Blown It £50 e/w on BF..........................(100)
Geojimali £25 e/w on BF..........................(50)
Puy D'Arnac £150 win on BF......................(150)
Edas £50 e/w on BF..............................(100)
Personal - 3.20 Newc F/c's T/c's................(120)
Personal - Maths mention.........................(50)

Loss on day £870

3 comments:

AJ said...

hi Jp
came across your blog whilst whilst browsing around looking into Equine Investments. Notice a number of the services you subscribe to our now closed.How did you manage to join? I subscribed to SLH for a year 07 - 08 resulted in about a 50 point loss! I have been with a Scottish Betting guy for 3 years, very good service, details available if your interested. I keep full records so up 15pts since the start of ththis season.

JP said...

Hi AJ.

I'll reply to you tomorrow when I've got a bit more time.

JP

JP said...

Hi AJ,

Of the services I use now, I've been with SLH, Maths and Isiris since I started two years ago.

I don't know if Isiris are taking on any new members. The service was closed at the end of last year. All members at that time were invited to rejoin the service for this year.

Equine Investments membership list is currently closed. I joined the waiting list last year and was offered a place. Just looking at their website now, you can e-mail them to join their waiting list for next year although there is no guarantee of getting a place.

I've been with The Form Analyst since the service started a year ago. Again, it is currently closed but there is a contact page on the website if you're interested.

Regarding the Scottish football service, I'm not looking to add another football service to my portfolio at the moment but it sounds like you're off to a good start this season and I hope it continues for you.

If you have any more questions, give me a shout.

All the best
JP