Monday, 26 October 2009

Nothing Doing

Monday 26 October


As expected there was very little action today, with just two of my services in action and no returns from either of them.

Onceuponatime was advised on SLH's all weather line and finished fourth, while The Snatcher was put up by The Form Analyst and finished unplaced.

Unable to access the Isiris message today so don't know whether they had a bet or not - I guess not but I'll find out tomorrow.

Was at home today so had a play on the Pricewise Extra selection - D'Artagnans Dream, but it was out of the frame.

Tomorrow doesn't look particularly inspiring either with flat cards at Yarmouth and Catterick and an all weather meeting at Southwell, but you never know there might be a hidden gem lurking somewhere !



Bets Advised


SLH A/W

Onceuponatime win bet @ 5/1 - 4TH (SP 6/1)


The Form Analyst

The Snatcher 1pt e/w @ 12/1 - LOST (SP 14/1)



Bets Placed

Onceuponatime £40 win @ 5/1, £60 on BF...........(100)
The Snatcher £44 e/w @ 12/1, £56 e/w on BF.......(200)
Personal - Pricewise extra........................(50)

Loss on day £350

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JB says
pricewise extra has been in great form in recent weeks plenty of 20/1 winners i remeber 9/1 winners...and of course every horse crashes in odds in an instant allowing the safety of huge stakes to be placed with no risk of loss...the 20/1 winner crashed to 7/1 inside 10mins...even todays horse backed 4/1 9/2 and layed off @4.3....

im starting to think these are the best service ever

AJ said...

Hi JP

Saw a couple of your blogd on the Secret Betting Club site, is this were your choice of tipsters comes from?

JP said...

Hi JB,

I'm off all this week, so I thought I'd have a dabble on them this week - I'm looking at a few additional options for next year.

Incidentally, Ladbrokes are still accomodating me to the same level as previously despite that big win a few days ago.

**

Hi AJ,

I was up and running for quite a while before I joined the SBC, so already had SLH, Maths and Isiris from when I first started.

I found Tipping Legends after reading a post on the Betfair forum, I've been with The Form Analyst since he started and the initial approach was via my blog and I first heard about Equine Investments from a comment that was left on here.

However since joining the SBC, I have spent a lot of time reading and researching various tipsters and joined Winabob, Football Elite and Punter Profits after first reading about them there.

I'm regularly looking at whether I need to make changes to the portfolio and the SBC is a very valuable source of information.

Regarding the articles on the SBC site, they approached me earlier this year to see if I'd be interested in writing a couple of pieces for them to include in their monthly newsletter.


JP