Sunday, 22 November 2009

Sorry end to the week

Sunday 22 November


Just one winning tip from my potfolio on Sunday, with Football Elite going for Stoke to beat Portsmouth. Even then I didn't win much as Winabob had gone for Portsmouth !

Nothing from any of the racing services, SLH put two horses up on his exchange line in the Aintree 2.20 but they could only manage second and third and none of the other selections placed. The Paul Jones ante-post pick for the Becher Chase didn't even run so £200 wasted on that one.

No joy in the golf either - although the LPGA event has only completed one round so far due to adverse weather conditions and is now a 54 hole tournament due to complete on Monday.



Bets Advised


SLH Exchange

2.20 Aintree
Fourty Acers / Silly Wupple - 1pt back on each - 2ND / 3RD


Birdie Golf

Henrik Stenson 1pt e/w @ 20/1 - TIED 23RD
Scott Strange 1pt e/w @ 125/1 - TIED 23RD
Jason Dufner 0.5 pts e/w @ 18/1 - TIED 46TH


Chris, The Form Guru

Chief Yeoman 1pt e/w @ 11/1 - 4TH (SP 9/1)
Kiltimoney 2pts win @ 4/1 - LOST (SP 4/1)
Rosenheath 1pt e/w @ 10/1 - LOST (SP 8/1)
Native Coral 2pts win @ 4/1 - LOST (SP 11/2)



Paul Jones Midweek Ante Post

Offshore Account win @ 9/1 - 10/1 - NON RUNNER



Tipping Legends

Woody Waller 2pts win @ 15/2 - LOST (SP 15/2)
Hello Bud 4pts win @ 4/1 - LOST (SP 10/3)



Football Elite

Stoke 10pts win @ 2.15 - 2.18 - WON 1-0


Winabobatoo

Portsmouth @ 5/2 - LOST 0-1




Bets Placed

Fourty Acers £100 back @ 3.78..........................(100)
Silly Wupple £100 back @ 4.2...........................(100)
Henrik Stenson £80 e/w @ 20/1, £20 e/w on BF...........(200)
Scott Strange £100 e/w on BF...........................(200)
Jason Dufner £50 e/w @ 22/1............................(100)
Chief Yeoman £50 e/w on BF.............................(100)
Kiltimoney £77 win @ 4/1, £23 on BF....................(100)
Rosenheath £50 e/w @ 10/1..............................(100)
Native Coral £100 win @ 4/1............................(100)
Offshore Account £200 win @ 8/1 - 9/1..................(200)
Woody Waller £200 win @ 7/1............................(200)
Hello Bud £400 win @ 7/2 - 4/1.........................(400)
Stoke £300 win @ 2.18 (net).............................341
Portsmouth £200 win @ 11/4.............................(200)
Personal - PW Extra / TL mention.......................(150)

Loss on day £1909

4 comments:

BC said...

JP,

Great Blog, it has inspired me to create my own which I started on Saturday. Blog ID is:

http://flatpunter.blogspot.com and is titled diary of a horse racing trader. Basically I am aiming to win arpound 200 - 250 points on horse racing during the year, and all selections will be posted in advance of running.

Quick question if I may, when I search the web yours comes up but I type in my site and nothing appears. Have you got any advise on how to make this happen.

Best of luck in your quest to win at the GGs - it is a great read.
Brian.

Asma said...

Hi JP.

I have read your blog with interest recently. I would love to be in your position one day, where betting is much more an investing tool. I have started up my own betting blog as well, staking a life changing 50 pence on each selection! I would love it if you could pay a passing visit every so often and include your thoughts. The blog address is: http://bettingoutlook.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

JP, bearing in mind that TL recommend a 150-200 point bank, I estimate you must have a 80,000-100,000 pound bank, is that right?

JP said...

Hi Brian,

I've linked your blog up to here, best of luck with it and hope all goes well for you.

Regarding getting the blog picked up by search engines, to be honest I'm not really sure how that works.

For my blog, as much as anything it's probably because it's been here a couple of years now and if people search for the names of the tipsters I'm following I guess my blog comes up in their searches.

Hopefully you'll pick up some extra traffic from here and word will spread.

Hope it goes well for you and stay in touch.


*

Hi Asma,

I've added a link to your blog on here.

Hope all goes well for you, take it nice and easy to start with until you find your feet.

Best of luck
JP


*

Hi anon,

It's a bit below that, but in theory with the portfolio I have and the stakes I'm using then that would be about what I need.