Saturday, 27 February 2010

Got there in the end

Saturday 27 February


A decent day for the portfolio, thanks to a late run of good results.

Football Elite had five bets today, and when the first three all lost it was looking a bit ominous. However the two evening games both resulted in wins and kept losses to a minimum.

Equine got back to winning ways with Daraldan who won the last at Lingfield.

A terrific day for The Form Guru with Clova Island (7/1 advised) and Oscar Go Go (16/1) both winning - although the 16/1 was only available with Sportingbet, I got 14/1 which was the SP. Could have been even better, but Wee Robbie was just held by the McCoy ridden Soixante having traded 1.03 in running.

One winner from two selections for Punter Profits, but nothing doing for Tipping Legends, Formbet or Winabob.

My other bets today didn't exactly cover themselves in glory as I dropped £200 on the football and £120 on the horses. However, it was profitable day overall and that's all that matters.


Saturday 27 February

Results from Portfolio (below)...............525
Personal Bets / Trades......................(320)

Profit on day £205



3 comments:

Mudflaps said...

Well done JP - my day was very similar and I was fearing the worst after the 3 footie bets went down!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Really enjoying your blog. Keep up the good work..
Quick Question - Did you create the spreadsheet yourself? Been looking for a betting spreadsheet to record what i do..

Thanks! Ben.

JP said...

Hi mate,

A decent weekend to cap a good week, and I'm more than happy with how it's gone overall.

Looks like you had a great day on Sunday, and it's great to see you in profit for the year.

Keep it going !

*

Hi Ben,

I've had this spreadsheet built for me by someone who knows what they're doing !

But it is very easy to use, and it will save me so much time compared to how I used to record things.

I've kept all my records over the last couple of years in spreadsheets, but they weren't well structured and I wasn't using pivot tables either which is what I'm posting on the blog.