I was going to wait until today before I got things up and running again.
However I happened to be sitting in front of my PC when the EI text came through on Saturday, and after two months without a bet, I couldn't resist any longer !
It turned out to be a good decision - hopefully the first of many I make this year, and I started off with a winning weekend. Today hasn't been too clever though.
I'll update the first results for this year in another post later on - and I'll report them in the same format as previously.
In the meantime, just a quick note about one or two changes for 2010.
Following the way last year ended, I've decided that I need to reduce the overall staking level from where it was at the end of last year.
Sure I'm being influenced by the losses in the last couple of months, but even if I had turned a profit, I was getting increasingly uncomfortable with having anything up to £5000 on the line on the busiest days.
I'm still finalising the staking plan, but I'm sure I've got something that will do the job, while keeping the stress levels to a manageable level !
I'll give full details when I've got everything sorted.
A few changes to the portfolio - I've dropped Maths, SLH's all weather service and the Isiris Insider Bets for this year. I'm still looking at potential replacements.
Finally, you'll have noticed the blog looks a bit different - been using the same template for the last two years so I thought I'd change things, might do a bit more messing with this as well.
So it's a bit of a "work in progress" at the minute, but I'm getting there and looking forward to the challenge ahead !