Sunday, 21 March 2010

Profit and Loss w/e 21/03/10

Well that's Cheltenham done and dusted for another year, and while it proved profitable it could have gone better.

A good day on Sunday ensured it was a profitable week at last, and hopefully I can build on that over the next weeks and get a bit of a run going.

I've responded to comments left during the week, so if you were waiting for a reply please have a look back.




Week ending 21 March

Portfolio Results..................364
Personal Bets / Trades............1201

Profit on Week £1565



Summary of Portfolio





Results in terms of points




Profit / Loss by day of week

5 comments:

ct sports said...

where is all the NCAA Tourney Talk? Nice site overall like all the info!

phil said...

Hi JP nice to see you back

just to let you know my sites name has now changed to www.bettingclub.wordpress.com
and www.layfootball.wordpress.com

Both sites in nice profit including two ante post bets coming in over weekend at 14/1 and 13/8

Cheers Phil

JP said...

Hi cts,

must admit I didn't even know what that was until I googled it !

Best of luck to you anyway.

*

Hi Phil,

Glad to hear things are going well.

I've updated my blog links to your new sites.

Best of luck.
JP

Anonymous said...

You should be well happy to make a profit last week. Most people I know lost bundles.

JP said...

Hi anon,

I realise I did well compared to many, but when you consider I backed the winner in 17 of the 26 races, won £1600 when Weapon's Amnesty won, got all six winners on the first day including 2 at 33/1 then I think it could have been a lot better.

Losing £900 on Tell Massini's race was a joke really.