Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Profit !

Wednesday 10 March


Finally managed a profitable day on the horses - although the account bets show another loss.

Fairly quiet day with only Punter Profits and The Form Guru giving anything.

Keepholdin has been an expensive horse for me this week - for the second time in three days it qualified as a bet under two of the Punter Profits systems and again it failed to produce the goods - finishing unplaced.

Star Beat was an impressive winner for The Form Guru, and ensured a profitable day for him. Things would have been much better had Spinning Ridge not found one too good in the last at Wolves - Mr Hitchens winning by a neck.

The profit came in the shape of the Equine Investments mention Dajen, which flew down the outside to win at 4/1 - which was half the price I got this morning.

Equine's all weather season ends next week, and then I won't get anything more from them until they start their flat campaign in May.

That means it's time a few of the other services started to produce the goods and get this year back on track !

Made a few quid today trading on Betfair, mainly from laying - but I've realised what I already knew, that scalping the markets is not for me - I just don't have a clue !


Wednesday 10 March

Portfolio Results (below)..............(72)
Personal Bets / Trades.................234

Profit on day £162


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi JP, I'm glad you had a profitable day overall. Just a quick question, why was Equine Investments' pick Dajen not included in your results grid?

JP said...

Hi,

It wasn't advised as an account bet, just given as a mention - up to us whether we back them or not. Record them in my personal bets results.