Friday, 19 March 2010

Thursday Round Up

A relaxing evening over a couple of cold ones meant I never got all the results typed up last night so I'll put that right now.

Obviously a disappointing day on Thursday, but still nicely in front on the meeting and I'll hope to build on that this afternoon. It's a brutal looking card though, so it could go either way.

Noticed last night that Equine Investments had also put up Punching in the Southwell 3.05 - for some reason I completely missed the e-mail and the text, the second bet came through within 5 minutes and I just never noticed the first one !

Not had any of the tips through so far, but I'm sure it will be another busy day. Back later...


Thursday 18 March

Portfolio Results (below).................(1772)
Personal Bets / Trades......................340

Loss on day £1432



No comments: