Thursday, 18 March 2010

Wednesday Round Up

Good morning,

Apologies for not updating last night, it was quite late by the time I'd finished putting all the results together and I was pretty tired as well - there's a lot to keep on top of this week !

It was another cracking day, finished of nicely by another winner from Equine Investments at Kempton last night. It's the last day of their all weather season today, and even though I missed a large part of it due to my hoiday it's been another very profitable run.

Star turn yesterday was the Paul Jones ante post service, with Weapon's Amnesty (14/1 adv) and Sanctuaire (adv 12/1) both winning and Quantitativeeasing and Frawley both finishing in the frame.

A good day for Tipping Legends as well with Weapon's Amnesty winning for them, and The Form Guru had Sanctuaire and Peddler's Cross.

Not so good for the trends yesterday which are included in the personal bets total, along with a few other bits and pieces I put on during the day.

Already have TFG and Tipping Legends bets placed for today, so will get myself sorted out with some breakfast, shower etc and I'll be back later.


Wednesday 18 March

Portfolio Results (below)................1775
Personal Bets / Trades...................(280)

Profit on day £1495



1 comment:

Dubaitrader said...

Hi mate, fairly new reader but enjoying your posts. Best of luck for today.