Thursday, 1 April 2010

Spit roasts the rest

Thursday 1 April


A winner each for Tipping Legends and The Form Guru with Spitfire and Chance du Roy doing the business for me.

Poor day for SLH's exchange service, where he advised 1 point lays on the short priced favourites in the first three races at Ludlow - and all three won !

Day off from the racing tomorrow, which is more than welcome - give me a bit of time to have a think about one or two things.

Got a couple of non-league football bets tomorrow, but I'll probably hold everything over and update again on Saturday evening.



Thursday 1 April


Portfolio Results (below)..................275
Personal Bets / Trades....................(142)

Profit on day £133


4 comments:

The Fifty punter said...

Greetings JP,

Would you be king enough to view my blog for possible listing on your fine site?

http://thefiftypunter.blogspot.com

Thank you JM

Braid said...

Hello !!! You have very nice and interesting blog. I have the big request for you, whether you could add my blog to the list of your blogs, I already added your blog on my list, my address: http://tradingnawyscigachkonnych.blogspot.com/
My blog is in polish, but I have translator google to translate it other languages.
Thanks in advance, Many many regards and I wish very successes in trading !!!

Braid

mickk said...

with no racing on fri i spent a long time attempting to analise the national,it is not normally a race i would bet on,but this year i kept coming back to one horse Character Building,so fri eve decided to have a bet.
One of the largest firms who offer best odds guaranteed now only allow this for bets placed on line,so i attempted to have £50ew and £150 win at thier 20/1 i was offered £50ew and £48?win,this on a race a week away and where the turnover will be millions.

JP said...

Hi JM / Braid

Linked you both up now, good to hear from you both and best of luck to you.

Best wishes
JP

*


Hi Mickk,

Nothing surprises me about these so called bookmakers anymore, total waste of time.

It's VC once again on Racing UK. Thankfully I'm off to Aintree tomorrow so will be spared the sight of Victor's smug smirk 30 times a day and the bullshit of his smarmy frontman Wilkins.