Monday, 14 May 2012

Keeping Busy

Apologies for the lack of an update to my comeback post a couple of weeks ago.

Since then I’ve been inundated with work through my business, which is obviously great news for me, but it means I’ve had no time for betting or trading – save for a small (losing) bet on the 2000 guineas last week, and a winning football bet yesterday.

It doesn’t look as if there’s going to be much let up in my work schedule for the next few weeks, especially as I need to clear the decks before I go on holiday in early June.

I’m still very much looking forward to getting the blog up and running again, but after two years of radio silence I hope you’ll bear with me for a bit longer until I have more time to devote to it.

8 comments:

Molly said...

It is good to have you back!

Redimp said...

Missing you bud :-)

Betting System said...

Yea nice to have you back!

JP said...

cheers guys - not doing much other than working at the minute, hopefully back on here soon when I've got something to blog about :)

zero4 said...

Hi mate, nice blog! Keep it up and continue posting. Also please have a look at my blog if interested here: bettingslip.blogspot.com

kladionica said...

Where are you JP? We miss you.

Adrian said...

Are you planning on starting to write again JP? Like to read your blog man!

Northbet said...

Hey JP... good to see you here. How are you man?