Wednesday, 11 February 2015

A little roll play



Been a few weeks since my latest comeback post,  a mad busy work schedule through January has left me with very little time for any betting or trading.

Things are settling down now and I’m planning on being much more active in the markets and on here from now on.

In the last few days I’ve been looking at the over 1.5 goal markets on Betfair – just simple outright bets, doubles or trebles etc.

It’s only been small scale - a bit of a challenge to see if I can put together a decent bankroll from very little starting cash, and also as a way of getting back into things.

Started last Sunday and my pot of £20 has grown to £141.89 with 10/10 winning picks so far.
Tonight I’m just having a £20 double on over 1.5 goals in the Chelsea and Southampton games in the Premier League – the double pays 4/6.

Cheers


No comments: