Saturday, 21 February 2015

A Spot(land) of bother


I've had a very busy week - with no time for any betting or trading until late last night when I had a losing trade on the tennis.

Laid YH Lu a service break up at 2-1 in the first set against Mannarino at Delray Beach. Lu is a poor server according to the stats I have and so the lay made sense at that stage of the set.

Unfortunately Mannarino was unable to break back - indeed he was broken again serving at 3-5 and so there was no pressure on Lu to serve out for the set.

I duly exited for a loss on the trade and decided to call it a night at that point and went to bed - I checked back this morning and Mannarino won the next two sets 6-1 6-1 !!

Still got a lot to learn on the tennis but I'm sure it will become a mainstay of what I'm trying to do on here.

Onto today and just had one bet on the football - same as last week, an accumulator on the over 1.5 goals market. Picked out five games for combined odds of 15/8.

Exactly same result as last week - 25 minutes waiting for one more goal which never came (at Rochdale this time). I managed to find the only one of the 12 games in league one which didn't have more than 1.5 goals !

Maybe third time lucky next Saturday...


No comments: